Underground Stations near the conference:
Barbican (Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Circle lines) – 6 minute walk
Farringdon (as above) -7 minute walk
Old Street (Northern line) - 15 minute walk
Farringdon Rail – 7 minute walk
For trains to: Brighton, Bedford, Portsmouth, Wimbledon, St Albans, Luton and more, please visit First Capital Connect.
City Thameslink - 15min
Trains to: Brighton, Gatwick, Wimbledon, St Albans, Bedford
Old Street – 15min
Trains to: Welwyn Garden City, Letchworth Garden City, Stevenage & Hertford North etc
Cannon St - 25 min
- No 55 (Oxford Circus to Leyton via Hackney)
- No 243 (Waterloo to Wood Green via Stoke Newington)
- No 153 (Liverpool St to Finsbury Pk via Islington)
- No 4 (Waterloo to Archway via Finsbury Pk)
- No 56 (St Bart’s Hospital to Whipps Cross via Islington)
- No 521 (Waterloo)
You can take the Heathrow Express to London Paddington and then the Hammersmith and City underground line towards Barking which stops at Farringdon (our nearest station).
See the London underground map for more information.
You can take the First Capital Connect train from Gatwick airport to Farringdon, it will take about an hour.
Find train times here.